Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

How Do You Know (2010)


121 min, comedy, drama, romance


Director: James L. Brooks
Writer: James L. Brooks
Stars: Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson   

Storyline:
After being cut from the USA softball team and feeling a bit past her prime, Lisa finds herself evaluating her life and in the middle of a love triangle, as a corporate guy in crisis competes with her current, baseball-playing beau.  

Review: 
This was a total waste of my time. Such a great cast and what a crappy movie. There was no comedy, no romance, no drama. I barely made it to the end. If I had to rate it I wouldn't give it more than 4/10. Instead of watching this I will list you a couple of films from each actor that you could watch:

Reese Witherspoon:  Just Like Heaven,  Walk the Line...
Paul Rudd:  The 40 Year Old Virgin...
Owen Wilson:  You, Me and Dupree, Wedding Crashers, Meet the Fockers...
Jack Nicholson:  anything you can find... 

No comments:

Post a Comment